Wunderlich has launched a full set of modifications for the Ducati DesertX, an additional growth of its choices.
Wunderlich is a German producer of aftermarket modifications for journey bikes, and has made most of its success to this point with the BMW model. Extra lately, although, Wunderlich has expanded, and elements for the Harley-Davidson Pan America 1250 and 1250 Particular have been launched.
Now, Wunderlich is including one other producer to its checklist, because it has launched a brand new set of modifications for the Ducati DesertX, which final 12 months turned the primary all-in off-roader from the Bologna marque.
Most of Wunderlich’s DesertX modifications usually are not but out there, however three will be bought proper now. These are the Doubleshock Front Axle Protection Pads, Side Stand Enlarged Support, and Silver Crossbar.
The remainder of Wunderlich’s Ducati DesertX modifications are under with the worth in Euros (and anticipated availability):
- Smoked Gray Marathon Windshield – finish of March 2023 – 189.90
- Black Aktivkomfort Seat – mid-April 2023 – 399.00
- Black Aktivkomfort Passenger Seat – mid-April 2023 – 349.00
- Helm-Lock Helmet Anti-Theft Safety – new inventory anticipated by 24-25 February 2023 – 79.90
- Doubleshock Rear Axle Safety Pads – mid-March 2023 – 79.90
- Foldable Headlight Safety Grille – mid-March 2023 – 199.90
- Excessive Radiator Protector – mid-March 2023 – 159.90
- Engine Safety Bar – early March 2023 – 119.90
- Fairing Safety Bar – early March 2023 – 319.00
- Touring Gear-Shift Extension – mid-March 2023 – 39.00
- Ergo Handlebar Riser (25mm) – mid-April 2023 – 99.90
- Smoked Gray Mirror Extensions – mid-March 2023 – 59.90
Discover out extra on the Wunderlich website.